The Princeton Review is looking to hire part-time MCAT instructors in the Pittsburgh area and we want to see if you or one of your top students or colleagues may be interested in an opportunity to teach for us!
Our courses and scheduling are flexible, and you can fit teaching for us in alongside college or graduate school classes, lab work or even other jobs. Our base pay is competitive – starting at $20/hour for MCAT instructors - and you’ll have plenty of opportunities for professional development as long as you’re at TPR.
What we’re looking for:
- Physics instructors
- General Chemistry instructors
- Organic Chemistry instructors
- Bright, engaging, dynamic presence in front of the classroom
- Teaching or tutoring experience is preferred, but not required – we’ll train you!
- Competitive prior test scores preferred, but not required – you will be required to take a qualifying test for the subject you apply to.
- At least one year of availability to teach
- A car for transportation is preferred, but not required.
Interested? Please complete a brief survey at http://tinyurl.com/TPRposition and I will be in touch to schedule a phone interview.
Our interview process involves an initial phone screen, a qualifying exam to test your content knowledge, and an instructor audition to show off your teaching skills. If you’re accepted based on these factors, you’ll be invited to an instructor training.
Centralized Recruiting Team
The Princeton Review