Office of Science Advisor Strategic Coordinator
The EPA Environmental Research and Business Support Program has immediate openings for three (3) EPA Office of the Science Advisor Strategic Coordinators with the Office of Research and Development at the EPA facility in Washington, DC. The selected candidates shall help to develop and implement cross-agency strategies that support various functions. They shall assist with the analytical and administrative duties required to support and maintain robust programs.
- Full time, $29.28/hour,
- Have earned a Master’s degree in Biological, Environmental or Physical Sciences, Environmental Policy or a closely related field; from an accredited university or college within the last 24 months,
- Demonstrated education and/or experience in both science and policy,
- Demonstrated leadership and critical thinking skills and experience working in teams,
- Experience communicating and coordinating efforts between different groups,
- Demonstrated skill in developing oral presentations using graphics and presentation software, and
- Experience conducting analysis of data and information to address specific applications.
For the full position description and to apply, visit our website: https://www.zintellect.com/Posting/Details/3171