Modeling Engineer at EPA
The EPA Environmental Research and Business Support Program has immediate opening for a Modeling Engineer at EPA with the Office of Research and Development at the EPA facility in Cincinnati, OH. The selected candidate shall provide data management, data curation and data analysis support to the home plumbing modeling project. He/she will utilize EPA developed software, including EPANET and EPANET-MSX, and also make use of Python scripts and Excel to perform qualitative and quantitative data analysis. He/she shall work with other members of NRMRL/WSWRD’s team to develop and run the models, maintain this system, quality control entered data, and perform downstream analysis.
- Full time, $21.11 per hour;
- Must have earned at least a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics, science, or a related field of study from an accredited university or college within the last 24 months;
- Coursework that includes fundamental civil, environmental or chemical engineering courses;
- Coursework in hydraulics and/or fluid dynamics;
- Coursework that involves basic computer programming; and
- Demonstrated experience with mathematical model use and development.
For the full position description and to apply, visit our website: https://www.zintellect.com/Posting/Details/3313