We are seeking motivated individuals for an opportunity in our Pamlico Coatings’ Chemistry and Material Development Department. This opportunity will provide the direct exposure to chemical and material technology engineering, business development, and applications development. Successful candidates will be eligible for employment upon graduation.
ABOUT US: Pamlico Coatings is a rapidly expanding company that specializes in the development and production of chemicals for use in the fast-growing field of industrial corrosion protection. We service many industries including automotive, fasteners, aerospace, and defense.
- Coating Material Development: Create and implement research and development plans focused on the improvement of product offerings in the following coating material categories
- Zinc Flake Corrosion Resistance
- Zinc Dust Corrosion Resistance
- Inorganic High Temperature Sealers
- Dry Film Lubricants
- Cleaning Chemicals
- High Temperature Ceramic/Aluminum Corrosion Resistance
- Further develop of existing product offerings
- Assist in development & cultivation of new business opportunities
- Participate in on-going and new R&D projects, including the presentation and publication of technical marketing papers and articles
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must be enrolled in a Chemistry, or Chemistry-related advanced degree program. They must enjoy hands-on work, and have excellent research skills. Excellent communication and social skills are important; candidates will regularly work in teams and with high-level personnel. Candidates must be comfortable working independently, carrying projects through to completion.
LOCATION: Our facility is located in Ridgway, PA, situated near the Clarion River, nestled between state and national forests. If you enjoy camping, hiking, and the great outdoors, then there is no better place. Paid housing included!
Interested Candidates can directly contact David Green: Careers@pamlicocoatings.com